| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewisburg, Tn in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewisburg, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lewisburg, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewisburg, Tn:
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 124.8 kms (77.5 miles) NNW
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NW
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 178.2 kms (110.7 miles) WNW
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 148 kms (91.9 miles) WSW
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 143 kms (88.9 miles) NNE
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) NNE
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NE
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 164 kms (101.9 miles) E
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 44.4 kms (27.6 miles) SSE
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 161 kms (100.1 miles) S